I have some announcements or miscellaneous things to share with you…
• We are getting back together soon, on Sunday morning January 16th, and I am looking forward to it. When we get back together at the Chapel that day, we will pick up with the 6th chapter of Revelation as we continue through our study series.
• I will be leaving to Orlando this coming Thursday, January 6th, to move Payton into her apartment at Disney World for her 8-month college program there. Steph and I will return home to Mobile on Thursday, January 13th.
• If you follow my daily email devotional, let me just remind you that it is now being sent with a new email address (email@example.com), and sometimes when email newsletters change an email sent from address an email client may send it into a Spam Folder. So if you can’t find the daily devotional emails, please check your Spam Folder and mark it ‘not spam.”
• This is a just so know item…the Chapel is having an issue with bad humidity that has caused our tile floor up front to feel like it’s covered in dew, as in an early morning lawn. That has also caused some spotty black mold to appear, mostly near the table where we have the coffee. The problem appears to be that we’ve had no A/C running since December 5th which is apparently not good in our warm and wet climate. I am getting it dried up now and will have everything cleaned up by the time we get back together on January 16th. On a positive note, our Alabama Power bill is the lowest it has ever been at only $79.28.
• On another note and in case you may be wondering, Steph and I are slowly making progress starting to pack and get our house ready to sell. We’ve had some trouble in December lining up some needed vendors to do some work, but we may have finally found some to work over the next few weeks. In a nutshell, we have to get our house under contract before we can buy one across the bay and are working with a good realtor to somehow make this transition.
Just some items we would likely be talking about if we were meeting today, so I thought I’d share. I am praying for you all and looking forward to getting back together on Sunday morning January 16, 2022!