The restrictions from the state are loosening this week and being lifted with some suggestions regarding precautions about the C-19 spread.
Because of this, I have been looking toward this coming Sunday, May 17, as the current tentative plan to open the Chapel for us to gather together in fellowship, at least for those who are able, feeling well, and interested.
Now that the week is here I would really like to hear your thoughts, your opinion, or level of interest now on getting back to the Chapel on Sunday mornings again for fellowship together.
If you don’t mind letting me know, as in…
• Yes, I am ready to get back and am planning on being there this Sunday.
• I am ready to get back but it may be a few more weeks before I am comfortable or feeling well enough.
• I don’t want to commit to when I might be ready because I want to wait and see how the next few weeks go.
• I don’t want to get back because I like staying home not having to shower, get dressed, or get out of the house.
• Or whatever you may think about it all.
Please let me know how ready you are to get back back or what you are thinking by either calling, texting, or responding to this email and just let me know if you are personally ready to get back to fellowship or if you are thinking waiting another another week or so is better for you.
I am thinking out loud here but if I know that even if a few of you are ready to get back this Sunday, we will, and we will likely fellowship more having been away for awhile. If I know that everyone is thinking a few more weeks, I may hold off starting our new teaching series in Matthew.
Right now if I can have an idea how everyone feels about getting back together than that will help me plan and prepare, and of course I will send another email out, too.