RSS CrossHope Chapel Email Newsletter

• Ronald McDonald House December 3, 2020
    I had sent an email to the Ronald McDonald House and asked about the Wish List items on their website, and Tamara, Family Services Coordinator, replied with a short list of needed items. Those items are: Gloves, Ziplock bags, To-go … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • “I Am Willing” December 1, 2020
    I know we are only a few days into the week, but I am still finding hope and strength from Scripture reading on Sunday from Matthew 8:1-4 and the words of Jesus to the man with leprosy, “I am willing.” … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • 10 Years of Fellowship Celebration November 30, 2020
    We are about a month away from our 10-year anniversary as a church fellowship, which we’ll be celebrating on January 3, 2021 at the Chapel in west Mobile. Please mark your calendar to attend or if it looks like you … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • November 29, 2020 November 28, 2020
    Tomorrow, November 29, at CrossHope Chapel we will open to Matthew 8 and start reading about Jesus’ healing miracle encounters after the sermon on the Mount of Olives. We’ll talk about our December 6 potluck plans, too. See you tomorrow! … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • Thanksgiving Proclamation November 25, 2020
    New York, 3 October 1789 By President George Washington Whereas it is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • Tomorrow November 21, 2020
    I am looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow morning at the Chapel. I am looking forward to catching up and the latest news, answered prayers, and getting back to our study through the book of Matthew.  
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • God Knows, Even the Hairs of your Head November 18, 2020
    There is a verse in Matthew 10:30 that says that “the very hairs of your head are all numbered.” The context of the verse is Jesus telling the disciples to have no fear for those who oppose them. Jesus says, … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • This Sunday, Great Reset Videos November 18, 2020
    I am looking forward to being together in fellowship this coming Sunday, November 22, 2020 at the Chapel. We’ll open to Matthew 8 this week and pick up where we left off. We’ll also talk about our church calendar between … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • Keeping Us From Evil November 14, 2020
    I’ve been thinking about Psalm 121:7-8, which says, “The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.” … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • Countdown to 10-Year Anniversary November 12, 2020
    I want to share some things related to our church calendar these next few weeks, including our Holiday schedule, and our January 3, 2021 10-Year Anniversary. I’m going to highlight some dates below and just add some notes and ideas … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac