RSS CrossHope Chapel Email Newsletter

• Update on Matthew Teaching Series June 21, 2021
    I thought it might be good to update you on where are in our verse-by-verse study at CrossHope Chapel through the Gospel of Matthew and I am going to that by just hitting some highlights… Matthew 14 was a great … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • Miscellaneous Notes June 5, 2021
    Tomorrow we’ll be bringing some assorted fruit, doughnuts, and some conecha sausage wraps. If you have any special doughnut requests, let me know because we’ll be stopping at the doughnut store on Cottage Hill close to the Dawes Road intersection, … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • This Sunday! June 2, 2021
    I thought I would send out a reminder that this coming Sunday we will not have potluck. No potluck this Sunday, but we will have some type of continental breakfast items like pastries or something similar. In case you may … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • When He Saw the Wind May 31, 2021
    This morning at CrossHope Chapel was a good one as we went through the 14th chapter of Matthew. We studied through three stories recorded by Matthew, the beheading of John the Baptist, the feeding of the 5000, and Jesus walking … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • Back in Mobile May 24, 2021
    I am back in Mobile and am looking forward to resuming our normal schedule of fellowship, this coming Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon Bible study if some of you are available this week. Just let me know. Parker & Adrianna’s … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • Wednesday Bible Study May 12, 2021
    Just a reminder that I will not be available for the Wednesday afternoon Bible study today or for the next few weeks because of some things I need to attend to, including work at the hospital and Parker’s wedding. I … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • Sunday, May 9th May 7, 2021
    This coming Sunday, May 9th, is Mother’s Day and we talked last week about fitting potluck into our gathering. Some of us have to meet Mother’s Day lunch plans afterwards, so it was suggested that we do a breakfast potluck. … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • Updates on This Week April 28, 2021
    Today is my last day of antibiotics and I am feeling close to normal again. Today is also our 20th wedding anniversary and we have some small things planned together. Tomorrow, Payton is required to move-out of her dorm room … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • Sorry to Report April 25, 2021
    I am sorry to report but I can not make it to the Chapel this morning, while my abdomen pain has subsided, it is difficult for me otherwise because of continued nauseousness and an overall general weakness. I had so … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac
  • Tomorrow, Sunday, April 25 April 24, 2021
    I am fully intending on being at the Chapel tomorrow morning and getting into Matthew 13:24-30 and “The Parable of the Enemy’s Weeds.” This is a very significant parable that is very timely and helpful in understanding our troubling times. … Continue reading →
    Pastor Steve Durkac