CrossHope Chapel is a nondenominational church fellowship with an informal approach to our Sunday church experience, including a thru-the-word verse-by-verse conversational Bible teaching format, and a relaxed gathering that is simpler and smaller to allow for opportunity to fellowship, ask questions at anytime, and share as one may wish…
• WE ARE MOVING – We are moving to 9943 Lifeline Court Ste C, Mobile, Alabama 36608, just north of the Airport Blvd and Snow Road intersection in west Mobile, just behind the Winn-Dixie shopping center, starting Sunday, September 26, 2016…
• DISASTER RELIEF – We are praying for our Louisiana neighbors and helping as we can in the disaster relief efforts and here is how you join us: Donate direct to Calvary Christian Fellowship or send a Walmart eGift Card in any amount to help flood victims in need…
• CURRENT SERIES – Our current Sunday teaching series is on the Gospel of John. The book is written so we “may believe that Jesus is the Christ” and that by “believing you may have life in his name” (John 20:31) and “have life” more “abundantly” (John 10:10).
• SUNDAY RECAP – If you miss being with us on Sunday morning you can still stay up with our teaching series when you watch Pastor Steve’s Sunday Recap, usually a 5-minute video clip posted on our Facebook page on Monday and at Pastor Steve’s YouTube Channel.
• GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS – Zig Ziglar once said, “The good news is there is nothing we can do that is bad enough to keep us out of Heaven; the bad news is there is nothing we can do good enough to get us into Heaven.” So how does anyone get saved?
• NEWS & NOTES – Keep up with our weekly teaching series, special activities, Pastor Steve’s blog post articles on our Bible series or just stay in the know of what’s is going on at our Facebook page or by signing up for our News & Notes email list.
• DAILY DEVOTIONAL – Subscribe to our free Daily Promise with Steve Durkac devotional, sent by email or posted on Facebook each morning at 5:00 AM, offering a selected Bible promises, from Genesis to Revelation, with Pastor’s Steve’s devotional thought.
• MIDWEEK FELLOWSHIP – Looking for a midweek lift of encouragement and fellowship? We are currently going through the book of Psalms with a series called “Promises thru Psalms” and you are invited to join us on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 PM.